Based on his books Brain Rules and his latest release Brain Rules for Baby, this 4-hour seminar will revolutionize parenting and education. Everything changes after you attend this fact-based seminar.
- Understand what science knows beyond any doubt about the brain and development of children from 0 – 5 years of age.
- Learn how to really nurture your child so she leads a happy and fulfilling life, in a pressure cooker world.
- Discover, finally, what is fact and what is myth in raising and educating smart and happy kids.
- Kid’s don’t come with instruction manuals. In this seminar you’ll find a clearer path that will change the way you view parenting and early childhood education. You’ll gain a confidence that will make you a far better parent and educator, resulting in happier, more confident and better-adjusted kids.
What Parents & Educators Want to Know
- In sharing how the baby brain develops, this seminar will not be concerned with the complex nature of gene regulation in the developing child. Instead it will be guided by the practical questions Dr John Medina’s audiences everywhere keep asking.
- What can my baby learn while she is still in the womb?
- What’s going to happen to my marriage once we bring our baby home?
- How can I get my kid into Harvard?
- How can I make sure my little girl is going to be happy?
- How do I make my grandchild good?
- How important is “nurture” in brain development?
- Isn’t brain power a matter of genetics?
- What’s the best thing a pregnant woman can do for her baby to be?
- What are some things parents can do for their babies?
- What does watching TV do to a child’s brain?
- What’s the best way to handle temper tantrums?
Who is This Seminar For?
You should be at this workshop if :
- You’re planning on having kids soon.
- If you’ve just discovered you’re pregnant ( Dad’s too)
- You are pregnant
- You already have a toddler
- You’re raising grandchildren, nephews or nieces
- You’re responsible for children from 0 – 5 years of age
- You’re an early childhood educator, child counselor or therapist